OnyxenithOnyxenith

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Sonic the Pervert 2 Sonic the Pervert 2

It was good...

I couldn't beat it at first, but then I got the hang of it. I can beat up to Bunny (I think that's her name) on Sonic mode, but I didn't know what to hit on her, seeing as she had no clothes and a bunch of metal pieces on her. Maybe you should make a locator that highlights the next piece you're supposed to take off. It said she only had six, but I couldn't find them. Where are they?

Yeowi responds:

she has a pink thing over her chest... it takes awhile to break thru it.

game updated!!! has a save feature, fixed voices, a working preloader, more extras, can't lose mode, other fixes, less lag.

Wham Bam Saddam! Wham Bam Saddam!

Good game...

However, for the record, Saddam Hussein is the most hated man in America, not the world. I'm sorry to say but good old Texan G.W. Bush is the most hated man on the planet.
Lets not forget that 5.9 Billion people tend to outweigh 300 Million. A vast majority of this world population tend to think that Bush is a moron. Especially people in the Middle East and parts of Asia (i.e. North Korea).
And this war with Iraq is costing America her allies, spreading anti-American sentiment all around the globe.
Just remember that when you think of the most hated man in the world.
Anyway, keep up the good work.

Teletubbies get Fucked Teletubbies get Fucked

Esoteric

This game is... the core of humanity at its best. It is the violent and misguided world of the societal youths of today. The guns and death not understood, yet they appear to be so. Such... malice, such hatred. I'd say brilliant except it was lacking in most of the things that make games good.